- Notarangelo et al. (2007) Respiration. 74(3): 264-275.
- Confirmation of a suspected hereditary respiratory disease in patients with bronchiectasis.
Please note that a "backbone" of probes across the entire genome are included on the array for analytical and quality control purposes. Rarely, off-target copy number variants causative of disease may be identified that may or may not be related to the patient's phenotype. Only known pathogenic off-target copy number variants will be reported. Off-target copy number variants of unknown clinical significance will not be reported.
Submit only 1 of the following specimen types
Type: Whole Blood
Specimen Requirements:In EDTA (purple top) tube:
Infants (<2 years): 2-3 ml
Children (>2 years): 3-5 ml
Older Children & Adults: 5-10 ml.
Specimen Collection and Shipping: Ship sample at room temperature with overnight delivery.
Type: Isolated DNA
Specimen Requirements:In microtainer: 60 ug
Isolation using the QiagenTM Puregene kit for DNA extraction is recommended.
Specimen Collection and Shipping: Refrigerate until time of shipment in 100 ng/ul of TE buffer. Ship sample at room temperature with overnight delivery.
- Bronchiectasis: Sequencing Panel
- Pulmonary Disease: Comprehensive Sequencing Panel
- Pulmonary Hypertension: Sequencing Panel
- Cystic Lung Disease: Sequencing Panel
- Pulmonary Fibrosis and Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome: Sequencing Panel
- Congenital Central Hypoventilation: Sequencing Panel